DURING THE COVID-19 SITUATION, WE INVITE OUR CLIENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR CLINICAL TRAINING PROGRAMS ON OUR SUCCESSFUL VIRTUAL LEARNING PLATFORM
In the last year, in addition to our stellar on-site Clinical Training programs, we also provided Virtual Learning opportunities to bring the JI experience to clients across the globe.
Our programs include:
- Didactic lectures.
- Virtual Q&A sessions with physicians.
- Physician-guided reviews of recorded cases.
Our platform allows:
- Up to 500 attendees.
- Real-time polling & quizzing of attendees.
- Online registration so you can see who signed up and from where they are viewing.
- Surveying attendees to gain valuable feedback.
We are proud to continue to offer these unique learning experiences to our clients in the past and during today’s climate of social distancing, allowing for ongoing Clinical Training of sales representatives, engineers, executives, and more.
If you are in the vascular medical device industry and are interested in our virtual learning opportunities, please contact Pam Marcucci.
LEARN MORE OUR ON-SITE PROGRAMS
The multi-day, fully-customizable Clinical Immersion Program is aimed at industry engineers, sales representatives, and executives. All programs can be customized to suit employee backgrounds (education, familiarity with vascular medicine, employer development plan), field of industry, and focus area.
Three-day and five-day clinical immersion programs are available. All programs accommodate up to eight (8) participants.
Each program can be tailored to industry training objectives, including but not limited to:
- Clinical Immersion—Direct experience in the clinical environment in which medical devices are used
- Clinical Understanding—Improved understanding of vascular diseases and treatment decisions
- Team Building—Common experiences away from the office in a clinical setting
- Employee Retention—More immediate understanding of the impact of medical devices on patient outcomes
- Hands-On Learning—BioSkills lab and additional familiarity with the performance of medical devices inside the body
Our Training Center accomplishes the above by providing:
- Multi-disciplinary physician lectures and roundtables
- In-person procedural observation for small groups
- Internal broadcasting between clinical procedural areas and the JI Board Room and Training Center
- Hands-on simulation activities
“The JI is a special place and we appreciated the opportunity to have a second round of staff visits to catch up on the JI perspective on neurological devices. From the neuroanatomy and surgical lectures, to hands-on device deployments, patient case presentations during rounds, and observation of neurosurgical cases, to the tour of the facility, the quality and expertise available at your site is exceptional.”–Anonymous
“We got in three days what would have taken six months in a conventional course.”–Manager, Engineering Division, Endovascular neurosurgery device manufacturer
“This program provided a greater understanding and appreciation of the multi-disciplinary TAVR process. I know that this experience will help us add value to our respective TAVR teams.”–Field Clinical engineer from TAVR device manufacturer
“We had a day in the life of a neurosurgeon.”–Manager, Engineering Division, Endovascular neurosurgery device manufacturer
To reserve a program, please contact Pam Marcucci, assistant vice president, Corporate Development, Communications & Training at 716-888-4817.