WHEN A SINGLE PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS, BUT YOU HAVE A WHOLE STORY TO TELL.
JI ShowCase is our unparalleled audiovisual experience that puts a live surgery at your fingertips, with a birds-eye view of surgical cases accompanied by expert discussion by the operating physician in realtime. We offer an array of comprehensive broadcast-quality video and presentation options tailored to your specific needs. Live surgical procedures can be viewed online from anywhere on any portable smart device. Our strategic location above a state-of-the-art vascular hospital and below a world-class university research center provides our clients with insider access to live cases and medical device testing, as well as clinical expertise in neurosurgery, vascular, and cardiovascular medicine.
PUT THE POWER OF JI SHOWCASE IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND.
Enrich the clinical training experience by providing a bird’s-eye view of live cases with physician commentary. Case observation and physician interaction are offered from the comfort of our boardroom, or through a secure online platform. Viewers can interact with the surgeon in real time, communicating directly with the surgeon during the procedure. For those watching remotely, a chat room feature enables guests to submit questions for the surgeon. The JI can broadcast lectures given by clinical experts to remote audiences.
Empower your research and development team to watch your product testing session at the JI. Share valuable, real-time footage with engineers or executives at your headquarters. The JI broadcasts live to any global location and also records these sessions so your team can watch from our secure-access video library.
Teach and train physicians in any part of the world, with the JI’s help. Let our clinical experts walk the audience through any procedure in a step-by-step fashion, as they are performing the surgery. JI broadcasts provide excellent views and physician interaction for optimum knowledge sharing and demonstration. Physicians can share potential real-life problems that may arise during a case, while providing guidance on possible solutions using their knowledge and practice skills.
Let the JI professionally produce your next internal education video. Videos are shot inside a state-of-the-art hospital, accompanied by crisp clinical images with labels and concise physician explanation of disease states, device deployment, or both. The JI has clinical experts in the areas of neurosurgery and spine surgery, vascular, and cardiovascular medicine at the ready to enrich your educational videos.
Image Recording & Editing
- Broadcast-quality robotic and high-definition video cameras in each procedure suite.
- Individual full-screen, multi-window, or picture-in-picture live video.
- All broadcast video signals controlled and professionally remastered via studio control suite.
- Physician’s audio is hands-free, captured, and mixed via broadcast-quality wireless microphone system with wireless in-ear monitoring for audio return.
- All images captured in their native high-definition resolution formats.
- Optional pre-recorded video or still-image playback during live procedure if needed.
- Graphic display of case history summary with narration during live case procedure presentation with titles and branding capability.
- All video can be recorded and archived for editing or web-based, secure, on-demand playback for later viewing at your convenience.
- Live broadcast is transmitted via HD video codec using high bandwidth local and public network connectivity capable of transmitting to large venues via broadcast-quality fiber link and satellite uplink technology.
- Worldwide viewing of live or archived video on any phone, computer or tablet via web-based streaming.
If you would like to see how JI ShowCase can help maximize your presentation needs, contact Pam Marcucci at: firstname.lastname@example.org.